1.Max.open.item % / NoDays openI

2 Days oldestItem

in Automatic credit control seting OVA8

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Max.open.item % / NoDays openI:Maximum percentage of overdue open items/customer balance this will consieder the check on % basis suppose if you give 10% then it will be

considering for 10% of total value.

2 Days oldestItem--Number of days the oldest open item can be overdue,i.e if you are giving it as 30 days then credit check for this customer will be consider after this date.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx for replyin.

Pl explain still in detail with an example

here i din't get what exactly is open item means (does it mean item not delivered or some thing else)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u need to specify oldest open items that means which was pass to the accounts not paid by the customer that u need to specify percentage that should not exceed. exmp 10 days

Same like oldest open items which are not paid by the customer it is not open items certain number of days and customer balance which must not exceed certain pecentage

That u need to specify like 30 days.

1.Credit check against overdue open items

Specifies whether the system carries out a credit check based on open items.

Use

This type of credit check works in conjunction with two values that you specify in the adjacent fields:

· Maximum % of overdue items in open items

· Number of days which the open items are overdue

The proportion of overdue open items (that exceed the specified number of days) in the total of open items should not exceed the percentage specified

2. Credit check against oldest open item

Indicates whether the system carries out a credit check based on the age of the oldest open item.

Use

The oldest open item must not be older than the number of days

I hope it will help u out,

Best Regards,

Venkataswamy.Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx for replyin.

Stil i'm confused regarding

1 Maximum open item % : suppose if we give 50% -this 50% will be applied on what or what criteria is used here.

2. No of days open : suppose if we give 30 - from which date it wil consider 30 days.

3. days oldest item :suppose if we give 60 - from which dates it wil consider as from & to dates.

Pl explain