cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

additional material

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have issued material against process order , while physically working i have shortage of material, now i want an additional material against the same order, how to do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kailash,

1. Go to MB1A transaction.

2. Enter Plant code, Movement type as 261 (Issue material against order) press enter.

3. In next screen enter Order number, Issuing material code, Quantity, Batch number (if there) and storage location and press enter and save.

Revert for any query.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to Issue goods only against the respective order, execute the transaction MB1A in the intial screen enter the parameters of Movement type = 261, plant = xxxx, storage location = xxxx and press enter in the next screen enter the Order number against which this unplanned movement should happen, and down in the details enter the material/qty/uom and save this to post additional goods movement.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MB1A , select movement type 261, Plant then press To Order

tab and assing your order no. and press enter.

Now give your material no, along with qty and Issue storage location and save.

If you are doing GI with Confirmation (Backflush) then do it there.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Dhaval

yes answer is satisfactory, but one more query is that how to reserve this excess material before issuing to order. If i ma creating manual reservation against cost center, how i can issue against order. please reply.

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy Kailash,

If you want to reserve excess Material With reference to order then best thing is just increase the required qty of that that component if order itself.You can do this in new line item also.

System will automatically update the Order Reservation and then again do the GI.

Regards,

Dhaval