Upgrade from 4.6C (industry with JVA) to ECC 6.0 (industry with JVA)
I just would like to use your experineces in our project. This makes things eayer and qualitativ.
Anyone has done some experiences with the upgrade from 4.6C to ECC 6.0 (industry with JVA modules)?
1) whats better to upgrade to just ECC 6.0 (ABAP) or ECC 6.0 (ABAP+Java)?
2) Please the coresponding links for the upgrade guides.
3) any thing to consider regarding JVA?
4) How long the technical upgrade take?
5) Maybe you can give an estimation of time, costs etc for customer with around 150 users?
Thanks in advance
Andreas Rudolph replied
for SAP ERP 6.0 it is part of the *** Master **** Guide SAP ERP 6.0 (service.sap.com/erp-inst) - chapter at the end of the document. The Upgrade Master Gudie references it, but does not repeat it.
for SAP NetWeaver it is a separate document, which is related to the Master Guide (service.sp.com/instguidesnw70)