Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Text is a required field for G/L account 1000 24505000

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while posting MIRO i am facing the problem the following message i am getting

Field Text is a required field for G/L account 1000 24505000

The value for field "Text" in the interface to Financial Accounting is an initial value but you are required to make an entry in the field selection for G/L account "24505000" in company code "1000" linked to the field selection for posting key "40".

with regards,

jaya prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First go to FS00 and Give GL account 24505000 and Click on Display and then go to Create bank / Interest and Identify the Field Status Group and Go to OBVV and Select the Field Status Variant and Make an Entry of Field Status Group and save.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your replay my problem was solved

with regards,

jayaprakash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To avoid this error in MIRO, under "Basic Data" Tab, enter some text in "Text" field.

OR to make Text as optional, first get the Field status group for GL 24505000 in FS00, under "Create/bank/interest" Tab.

Then go to FBKP, here click on last option "Field status group" and enter Field status variant assigned to your Company Code and PRess Enter.

Here Double click on the Field status group and then double click on "General Data" and make "Text" field as optional.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. It worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check the field selection group of posting key 40, there text would have been marked as required field.

and also the get the Field status group for GL 24505000 in FS00

there text would have been marked as required field

Regards,

vijay