Did you mean: 

WBS Close Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When i am trying to close a WBS Element it is giving error -

There is still a purchase requisition commitment for WBS G.0720509.IS.PR

I have checked the following,

1. Transaction ME5J, ME5A and ME2N, but no commitments are found ,but i can see when i check on Closed PR's.

2. Table EKKO, EKKN

Also checked GR/IR and service entry sheet against quantities in PO.

Is there any other Table , i can find out the PR against WBS Element

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

Please check with this two tables -- RPSCO and COSP in both case you need to select WRTTP = 21, 22, 23 and get the commitment cost by passing the OBJNR

Thanks & Regards,

Anish Walinjkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anish.

I can see the commitment against Obj no. for the Period, in tabel RPSCO & COSP but i am not able to trace the PR no. is there a way to find out.

Please Reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. By double clicking on the commitment value in one of the cost element based reports you can go to the detail and you should be able to find out the PR/PO number which is causing the commitment value. In case you do not find in the ensuing details report, try changing the variant so that you can include column having PR/ PO number.

2. In case you want to process that particular PR then you have to find out the PR/PO number there is no other way.

3. Run CJEN transaction on the project level and see if the commitment value disappears. This transaction is used to rebuild the PS Info database.

4. In case you want to close the project whatever may be the commitment as you are not going to process that value, then you can set TECO status to the project and commitment value gets released. This should be last resort.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think there is a commitment of Partially delivered POs.

Please put Final Invoice indicator for the POs for the WBS and the WBS below it.

Then check it should allow.

If still problem persists , try program RKANBU01 in SE38 for that Project and then see.

Regards,

Manish

Edited by: Manish Chachra on Sep 5, 2008 9:29 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Table EBAN for purchase requistion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Reply but i have already checked ,

In EBAN I cannot see WBS Element field..please tell if it is visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Have you checked the S_ALR_87013533 report for the commitment . This will give you the PRs for the Project along with the commitment.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Already checked that report, it shows commitment as Rs 11 Lacs, but not able to trace the PR No.

Also it shows as Project Stock. but in MMBE it shows nothing.