cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have created one sales order with 4 line items.

for the first two line items, i have given order qt. and for the remaining line items not given order qt. so, the first 2 line items goods issue has been created but not invoice.

so, the order is showing incompleteness order qt.

can we do invoice ?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The answer for this issue is lying down in your question itself. There are 4 line items in the order, 2 of them with order quanity, which got delivered and billed. But the other two line items doesn't have any order quantity, so naturally the sales order is incomplete.

Either you give the order quantity and do the further processign when the material become available, otherwise delete those two line item without quantity.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi check ur sales doc type thru transaction vov8 and keep the field order related billing type blank and then try to do for invoice.

regards

kiran

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the first two items, since you have PGId, you can generate invoice which system will allow.

If you want to invoice for the next two line items, do PGI once stock is made available and invoice accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can create the invoice ..

order is still be incomplete as u have not mentioned the order quantity for two line items

but u can process the invoice for line items for which u have created the goods issue.

regards

ankit