cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check Vendor issue stock shelf life

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I know, Tcode--MB5M is for checking shelf life for normal stock material.

The question from our user is to check the batch shelf life which has been transferred from our restrict stock to vendor issue retrict stock. MB5M seems not make it...

Thanks a lot.

Bryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks firstly. But Tcode-MBLB is for checking the stock in subcontracting.

What I am seeking for is a transaction to check the shelf life of the stock. ( In our system, we use batch management..So the exact question should be that how to check the shelf life of batch which is under subcontracting stock.)

If you try Tcode-MB5M, you would know this tcode is for checking batch shelf life under normal stock, but it could not used for checking the shelf life of batch under subcontracting.

Thanks alot.

Bryan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it can be done in BMBC Batch information cockpit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vendor issue stock here means " Subconctracting Stock". So the question should be how to check the subcontracting stock's shelf life.

Background: User insist on knowing the shelf life of the subcontracting stock, although the stock is physically in vendor's place...

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer Report MBLB for Vendor Subcontracting Stock but here it will not show the Shelf Life days for materials.

Better Get the Batches issued to vendors and input as selection criteria in report MB5M and get the SLED.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I am meaning that. MB5M is the Tcode to check batch shelf life. But I can not check vendor issue stock use that Tcode. I am wondering whether there is any other Tcode to be used to achieve my goal.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is * vendor issue stock use *

Do you mean consignment or subcontracting stock?

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean to say that user wants to see the stock movement of materials to Blocked Stock due to Vendor fault. If yes, then you might have activated Reason for Movement, on the basis of this you can get report i MBGR