Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase size customer subscreen ME53N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I Have created a customer subscreen for the ME53N. I want to change the size but it do not belong like.

I have seen an example in Internet for the transaction CJ20N. In that they go away to the functions group CJWB and change the size of the subscreens 3998, 3999 1216 and 1215. That are for the client's extensions.

But I do not know do like anything similar in my case. I don´t see in the group of functions SAPLMEGUI any similar subscreen.

There happens to you some way of doing it?.

Does some badi exist to do this? Maybe with the MEGUI_LAYOUT ?

Any idea is received well. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

in exit MEREQ001 there's a screen exit,do you use this for your customised cubscreen?If it is you can change the screen size in the attribute.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

in exit MEREQ001 there's a screen exit,do you use this for your customised cubscreen?If it is you can change the screen size in the attribute.

0 Kudos

Hi Yun,

Yes, I am using the exit MEREQ001. but, Where I can change this attribute?

Edited by: Husalban RM on Sep 4, 2008 11:15 AM

Edited by: Husalban RM on Sep 4, 2008 4:54 PM

0 Kudos

While creating the screen itself you can define the attributes,

In Lines/Colums, Change 'Mainten' values you desire, it will reflect in the screen

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,the P C is right,if you missed the creating step ,when you change the screen ,you can choose layout -> go to -> attribute,the do as P C says

good luck man

0 Kudos

Thank you for the answers, but I believe that I have not explained well.

Which I want is not to change the size of the subscreen. I want change the size of the area where one sees. That is to say, if you go to ME53N and are passing for the tabs of details; Material Data, Valuation... when you come to the tab Status makes to itself the space bigger in height where one sees the subscreen.

It happens equally in me23n in the tabs Delivery and Conditions.

Changing it into the attributes, the bar of scroll appears, But it is not what I want.

You know as it is possible to do?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

Got your point, declare the screen as normal instead of subscreen and try.

Thanks

0 Kudos

If I declare the screen as normal instead of subscreen, jumps a dump.

DYNP_WRONG_SCREEN_TYPE

Anyhow thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi,

did you find a solution for your problem?