Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed in enhancing Search attribute Created at - Parameters

former_member184390
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue in enhancing search criteria maintained for sales contracts search.

I have brought in CREATED AT Field. By default, it is diplaying only IS Option in WEB UI. as per the req, we should display Contains, Does not contain, is on or earlier than etc.

for this we identified the Maintenance view table, CRMC_DQ_ATTROP and selected the needed values by ticking the needed options. Now the parameters displayed on UI are coming as expected but Search is not working with these parameters.

Any idea on this will be of great help.

Thanks,

udaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the parameters are disabled by default there is often a catch to it.

I saw in the business partner search classes that there are some search parameters for which all other options then EQ are filtered out and not regarded in the search.

Have a look at the GenIL implementation class of the search and see if your parameters are supplied via the interface to the search and if so, if they are filtered out.

cheers Carsten

former_member184390
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your response.

Can you tell me where to search/include the code for ehancing the search capability for the parameters that are selected on the UI. Which method filters the result list.

Genil Class : CL_CRM_QSLCONTR_RUN_BTIL

Method : get_dynamic_query_result.

I have looked in to the above method and inside this it is calling a method get_result_values which in turn is calling a standard FM CRM_BSP_OIC_10_READ_FROM_RF.

But could nt figure out why it is not considering the filter selected on the UI.

Any clue on this.

Regards,

Udaya

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not have the time to research this completely, but I had a short look into the class you posted.

In the GET_DYNAMIC_QUERY_RESULT there is a call to CL_CRM_QCOD_HELPER->PREPROCESS( )

A little bit lower there are blocks marked by comments for the single searches that are handled by this class. I had a look into the campaign_serach() method. There if you scroll a little bit down (around line 123) they set all search parameters to SIGN = 'I' OPTION = 'EQ'. This is done several times below as well.

Set a breakpoint in the proprocess() method and check which of the blocks is called and how they handle your search criteria.

Hope it helps.

cheers Carsten

Answers (0)