cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order are going for credit block once the re-scheduling is executed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created a sales order where Qty is not confirmed order went for credit block (dynamic credit check block) and order has released through VKM3 and Executed the re-scheduling (V_V2) later qty is confirmed for the sales order but again the order went for credit block.

Note: Configuration setup is already done in the Define Automatic Credit control

Released documents are still unchecked.

Deviation in % : 0

Number of Days 60

With the above configuration in Define Automatic Credit control once released order should not go for credit block till further 60 days once it is released.

Can someone kindly share with me possibilities

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi subramanyam,

credit control will not accure, if you dont change anything intresting for the credit block.

Intresting means :

- change of price

- change of quantity

- change of deliverydate ===> in my company that was the problem.

We did a useerexit - condition for new credit-block-checks.

In this userexit, you can decide, in which scenario you will suspend a additional check by saving your document for example while V_V2.

loock in customizing for chredit check in the first fields in the left upper sinde of the display - i guess to remember .

hans

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard feature in SAP. If you dont want this to happen then you can control it using ABAP. Either you have to use and exit or a routine to write the code as per your requirement.

Regards,

GSL.