cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Interface Mapping while configuring Interface Determinan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring File - TO - File Integration Scenario.

The order consist of header and lines (items).

I want to split the message - every message will consist of one header and one line.

In message mapping -> messages I changed the occurrence of the target to 0..n.

I also changed The interface determination type to enhanced, but I can't find the interface mapping (No object found).

Thanks,

Ofir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned the Inbound/Outbound Interfaces to the business system.

I see the relevant SWCV in business system --> other attributes.

Regards,

Ofir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated your objects, Please check it.

Regards,

Venu V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked if the occurrance is 0..unbound of Target Interface in your Interface Mapping.

Check your SP level. It should be at least SP14.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I activated all the relevant objects.

Regards,

Ofir

Former Member
0 Kudos

just check if the interfaces and related message types are properly assigned. If drag and drop technique is used the namespace does not appear and hence the problem. activate all objects. also in the Integration repository, go to Environment -> cache notification and check if all the objects you have created have a green status.

refresh if not.

Also, I think for enhanced reciver dtermination, you might have to change occurence of the inbound interface to unbounded in intrface mapping

Award points if useful.

Edited by: yashaswee mane on Sep 4, 2008 11:08 AM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have created the interface mapping and activated the same.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created and activated the interface mapping and set occurrence 1..n in the target.

Regards,

Ofir

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

1.Check if you have mapped the root level element.

2.Also check whether Inside interface mapping, when u say read interface, is it diplaying both the interface.

thanks

hemant

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the source xml....it shoudl not contain Message1 or Message0 tags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see Messages and Message1 tags in the source XML, but i can't delete them.

Regards,

Ofir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed that Sarvesh wrote that SP14 Should be installed...

So we need to upgrade the server...

Thank you all !!

Reagrds,

Ofir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I see the interface mapping ! I didn't changed the occurrence in IM, I changed only in MM..

I changed the type of the interface determination and selected Interface Mapping, but the message doesn't split..

Now, the occurrence in MM -> messages is 1 in the source and 1..n in the target, the same in IM.

In the Data Type I set occurrence 1 in all the source elements.

In the target I set 1 in all of the header elements (including the Recordset name), and 1..n in all of the lines (items) elements.

Regards,

Ofir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you change the occurrence of only target massages then you will be able to find the interface mapping in ID. If you change the both source and target occurrences in MM and IM then you will not be able to see the IM in the ID.

Regards,

Venu v

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ID, Double click on Business System -

> other Attributes, now check if your SWCV is present there. If your SWCV is not present you can not see your interfaces.

To add the SWCV login to SLD and from there add the corresponding SWCV to you business system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

please check that you have assigned the sender or receiver interface while defining the business system or service.

regads,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In configuration goto the service which you using and double click there

then choose the sender or receiver tab according to your scenario and add there your interface mapping then you will find in the popup while selecting in the receiver determination.

regards

sasi.