cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change field supressed in Output determination of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME22N Tcode, for getting printout for change items , i am unable to check the change field check box. This field is suppressed.

How to enable this field.

tx

Uts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

change message can only be sent if a message has already been sent for the object (for example, an order).

u can get print in repeate processing mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I am unable to understand, can u be more specific.

Actually my question is :

There are 5 line items in the PO, in which after changes i added 2 more line items and now i want to print that new 2 line items only.

What i am doing :

While changing the PO in ME 22N, after pressing messages button,

Its taking me to another screen : Change Pur order Output.

Here i want to check the check box for Change field, so that i can do acc.

But i am unable to do it.

Tx

Uts

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not activate "Change" indicator manually, it is controlled automatically. So, you can not configure it in Field Selection.

Change message flag: - Indicator which identifies a message as a change message. A change message may be necessary if data which is important for the message is changed (for example, the number of items ordered is changed).

Dependencies: - A change message can only be sent if a message has already been sent for the object (for example, an order).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 5 line items in the PO, in which after changes i added 2 more line items and now i want to print that new 2 line items only.

Pl guide me hw it is possible.

Tx

Ut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the PO for the old line items has been already outputted,please click the repeat output button after clciking the messaes tab.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tx