Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please tell me where exactly manual picking/system picking is set for deliveries.

Also tell me how to disable the creation of Tranfer order.

Regards,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babs

Picking can be disabled in delivery item category used. You will have the concept of transfer order where you have warehouse management. If you have warehouse management i think it is mandatory option for the transfer of goods from storage location to Shipping point.

regards

prasad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The relevwency for picking can be controlled by the settings in delivery item category. If you disable the picking relevency in the delivery item category, system will not ask for picking in the delivery.

If you are using WM in your company, picking can only be done through Transfer orders. If you are not using WM concept, you don't need to worry about.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material movements within the warehouse are realized through TOs.

If your delivery involved WM, you need to pick the material through creation TO.

To create Transfer Order you can use LT03 transaction or from the delivery screen you can create TO.

Go to VL02N transaction enter your delivery document then go to menu ->Subsequent functions> Create Transfer order.

Now sytem automatically do the picking after creation of TO then you try do PGI system will accept.

You can create the transfer order, which can pick the required quantity. Depending on the system settings, you may need to confirm the TO.(t code: LT12). Then you can proceed to goods issue.

Best Regards,

Amit