Did you mean: 

Two additional date fields in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

The business wants two additional fields in sales order

1) Commitment date

2) Additional Commitment date

At present required delivery date, confirm date we will get from sales order. Business wants a commitment date to be given to customer & an additional commitment date if commitment date they are unable to meet.

Please let me know any solution other than ABAP. If ABAP please let me know how these two date fields are included in SO screen. These two fields wont create any schedule lines or TOR. Just two dates & the same to be fetched in report also.

Please advise

Thanks & regards

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to use ABAP. If the dates are for the entire sale order then the fields can be added in Addtional Data B at header level. If the dates are for individual line items then the fields can be added in additional data B at item level. These fields can be fetched using a query. In standard VA05 report also you can view the fields if they are added using an enhancement.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How do i activate two additional fields in additional Data Tab?? My fields are commitment date & Additional commitment date?

Please advise

Thanks

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Apend structure how to do Ask ur abaper will help u out.

Regards,

venkatawamy.y

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to take the help of ABAPer for this. Screen fields have to be designed and coding to be incorporated in the exits to store the data in custom tables.

Regards,

GSL.

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

For adding fields in sales order.

• go to screen layout ( aska ABAPer he will find it for you).

• add whatever field you wan to add( ABAPer will do this)

• also add the respective field in respective table.

• write a code which will help in saving the data entered in the field to respective table

• the program should also have code that will help to pick data from respective table when we go in display mode.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Satish.