cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got in Query Manager I created for different purpose, now there is one that is pretty long. What I would like to do is run that query using SDK. So my question is, is possible to access via code to that query and run it?

Thx for any help

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it will be better to copy that code & use in ur code or create sp of that code & use sp in ur sdk.

Regards,

Avijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ic, infact that is what I was thinking to do, but then I thouhgt maybe there is a way to access direct to that query let say pre-done.

I know is not the same, but I use to do that working in Access/VB. Thru code I could run the query I've created in the query manager of Access, that's why I thought that maybe I could to the same in SAP.

Nussi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

all queries are stored in OUQR table.

you can load the string from there and run it in your own recordset object (DIAPI)

but i don't know your needs

lg David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Man,

this is what I would like to hear

Brifly to explain my needs:

I've done most of the reports statistics related, programming Excel/VBA. In those excel file I put the query in an cell of an excel sheet and then via code I run the query that's connect directly to the SAP DB. Everything was working fine until this query where there is a lot of SELECT... INTO, and Excel or ADO.NET dosn't like so much those type of query, so I thought to create a table in SAP and via code populate that table with query SAP, via code and then from Excel get the data from that table. Pretty confused?

Roberto

Nussi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well - really confusing

here a sample select.

SELECT QString FROM OQUR WHERE QName=''

QString ... Query

QName ... Query Name in the Query manager

much luck

lg David

Answers (0)