cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Transfer Counter Reading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM EXperts

I want to transfer counter reading of 10 subequipment to one superior equipment' counter in such a way that superior equipment's counter reading should show the sum of all sub equipment' counter reading.

Plz give ur valuable inputs on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Kindly refer [Transfer of Measurement and Counter Readings |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/9b/446234454711d189430000e829fbbd/content.htm]

while creating the measuring point in the additional tab page you can specify the from which you want to transfer

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear thyagarajan

My reqirement is like, in a functional loction 10 equiments are there, at the end of day client want to see the total production on F. Location wise.

To full fill this reqiremnt i want to transfer the total counter reading of indivdual equipment to a single funcional loction counter.

How to map this reqiremnt plz guide.

Regards

Rakesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i have send you the link ,kindly go through it describes the process of transferring from higher to lower level and vice versa.

kindly try in ides ,if you find the problem then revert back with the issue

first create measuring point for FL and equipment ,then go to the equipment measuring point in change mode ,select additional data TAB and in that you specify to which measuring point it has to be transferred

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding is that you want the 10 lower level equipments to accumulate counter readings and then transfer the sum of these values to a single counter on a higher level equipments ?

The standard counter reading transfer does not work in this way, it is really a one-to-one transfer from a particular counter to another counter or from a higher level counter down to multiple subordinates.

Looks like you need some custom functionality to read the sub-equipment counters, add them up and then transfer this to the main counter.

-Paul