Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi frinds,

i have scenario in pricing recently ihave faced in one interview that is

how to give dicount for customers based on number ranges?

For example he wants to give spl discount for the customers who is having number ranges between 3000 to 5000.but these customers are belongs to different groups.

plz give me suitable solution for this

Thanks in advance

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can try with customer hierarchy wherein you can assign particular number range customers to particular hierarchies and maintaining condition records for that hierarchy.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can very well acheive this by using only configuration or also with help of enhancement through ABAP.

1) with configuration.

First you need to sort out the customers as per the number ranges (eg: 3000 - 4000, 4001 - 5000)

Then create a "Price List" for these customers, Like 34 & 45 with respect to the customer ranges

For this goto: SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Pricing - Maintain Price-Relevant Master Data Fields.

Then insert these price list in the respective customer master records.

Then define one access sequence for discount condition type using this price list as a feild in access sequence.

Finally maintain the condition record with different dicount percentages using different price list.

Now when you create a sales order with the customers automaticlly system will pick up the discounts due to the price list which flows to the sales order creation. ..thats it...

2) with enhancement.

With the help you your APAPer write an user exit which triggers the price list automatically in sales order, even though they are not maintained in the customer master data. Condition record are already maintained.

Whenver such customer is entered in your sales order automaticcly price list will be called in sales order & disocount percentage will get populated.

What i recommed is you go only with configuration.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to matain each customer in vk11 separate discount for the custome ,combination wise sendin party,material,customer wise,

Regards,

venkatasamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintaining condition records for all cusotmers is not recomended

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

one way i can think is put a Z condition type in the pricing proc to give the disc with a requirement where it can check the cust number range. Now maintain the condition records as required.

regards

sadhu kishore