cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Depreciation Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

I have a error when I configure. The first I configure all information about asset for depreciation areas (01,02,15,20,30,31,32,41,51). But finally, I deleted depreciation area 41,51. Now I want to determine depreciation areas in asset class. But it notice error:

"Contact your system administrator (table error)

Message no. AA826

Diagnosis

Depreciation area 41 has not been defined in the chart of depreciation HDQC.

Procedure

Define the depreciation area using in FI-AA Customizing"

And

Diagnosis

The function module FIAA_WRTAFB_CHECK/FIAA_PARAFB_CHECK checks depreciation area 41 in chart of depreciation HDQC. However, this depreciation area is not contained in the table listing all the depreciation areas (T093/T093A) which the module checks.

Procedure

Inform your system administrator.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasavepa
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar situation earlier. Though not exactly the same error message. When a depreciation area is deleted, the depreciation area is not deleted in all the tables.

On the advice of SAP, the OSS note 63850 was applied.( A correction program ZANKBDEL was provided.) However, this did not work for me.

Finally, on SAP advice, the function module AA_AFABER_DELETE was executed and the problem was solved.

Please note that this function module does not have any test indicator. Once executed, you can not revert.

It is advisable to write to SAP and seek appropriate guidance.

Srinivasa Vepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

srinivasavepa
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to SE 37; enter the function module AA_AFABER_DELETE

Enter

I_AFAPL = chart of depreciation

I_AFABER = the deleted depreciation area

In your case the depreciation areas are 41 and 51

Execute.

This does not have any test run. So be cautious while entering the depreciation area to be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks for the advice, it also worked for my problem which was:

I copied the chart of depreciation from chart of depreciation DE (1000) to a customer specific new one (CDPH). I also deleted many of the depreciation areas because we only required 5 of them (Local GAPP, Group GAAP, tax accounting, cost accounting, IFRS). I also customized those 5 depreciation areas successfully.

But the problems came when I tried to customize: Asset Accounting / Valuation / Depreciation areas / Defione depreciation ares: Function: "Specify Area Type". I had the problem that it was not possible to delete depreciation area 59 (Investment support). So I did not worry too much and walked on with customizing.

When I came to customizing: Asset / Valuation / Determine Depreciation Area in asset class it was not possible to for me to save any changes in the asset classes (depreciation terms (Depreciation key, useful life) Screen layout), I always got the error message: "Field group NDJAR does not exist in field group table".

Then I read you advice and applied FM "AA_AFABER_DELETE" and just entered the relevant chart of depreciation (CDPH) and the depreciation area which I finaly wanted to delete (59) and after 2 seconds the problem was solved.

TX

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I check T.code OAYZ, Depreciation Area 41,51 don't appear in asset classes.

But when I active depreciation area and enter Layout and depreciation Key for depreciation areas. System notice error:

"Depreciation area 41 has not been defined in the chart of depreciation HDQC"

and "Field group "NDJAR" does not exist in the field group table"

Please help me

Thanks

Ngocpt