cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Account Hierachy Replication from R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to replicate Customer Hierarchy from R/3 to CRM 2007 system. I have done following to enable this :

1. Download of all customers from R/3 to CRM ( Object CUSTOMER_MAIN)

2. Perform an initial load of the necessary Customizing settings from the ERP system to the CRM system (Customizing Object DNL_CUST_THIT)

3 .Mapping the ERP customer hierarchy categories to the CRM business partner group hierarchies in SPRO settings. I mapped Category "A" of ERP to "Pricing" of CRM

4. Initial Load of business object DNL_BUPA_KNVH to download the contents of KNVH table. Number of entries of KNVH and CRM_KNVH_TEMP are exactly matching after this.

5. Execute the transaction BPH_DNL to save the hierarchy. The transaction executes successfully without any error.

But after saving when I look in transaction "BPH", nothing appears. Am I missing any step? How would BP hierarchy appear in CRM and by what name?

Please Help

Regards,

Yashodhan Mujumdar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any clue on this? I am still stuck

Regards,

Yashodhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the hierarchy contains a large number of records in CRM_KNVH_TEMP, when you save the hierarchy in Transaction BPH_DNL a background job with a name starting with ARFC is submitted. This job can timeout if it takes longer to run than the value defined for parameter RDISP/MAX_WPRUN_TIME. Note 522815 - Timeout when executing/saving BPH_DNL, describes this problem

Cheers

Mike