cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defect recording for inspection points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client having requirement of recording the defects every hour.in standard SAP defects recording with respect to inspection point is not possible.Is there any other way to do this.

Regards,

S.P.Selvathangam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi you can recorder defects from QM01, use the notifiaction type and then you can record your respective department defects,

Q1 Customer Complaint

Q2 Complaint ag. vendor

Q3 InternalProbNotif.

if you want to capture some defect related operations an cost you can crete the QM order frrom notification.

- pl check

ashok

Edited by: ASHOK on Sep 4, 2008 4:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your solution is correct,but my requirement is i need to record defects with respect to inspection points.my ispection point reference will be the combination of shift,line,date and time.for this combination i need to record defects for "n" of times..

i think now my problem is clear for u.

regards,

S.P.Selvathangam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can work out with notifications only, if notification si not fullfilling your requiremnt , then you need to develope a customized screen to enter values and defects against your inspection point.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i found a sollution for this.i think so it will work.create some dummy MIC and assign it to the particular operation.with respect to these two i can record the defects.from this i can create the notification.

tell me any suggestions to improve this process.

Regards,

Selvathangam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva

If you want to record the defect ,when the value of MIC is Off spec while RR. - you can choose the automatic defect recording

it is not the case --

you want only record the defects? Not RR .....

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not a problem follow the below step.

1). Go QM01 enter notification type Q3 (Manual Defect and Notification creation) and press enter.

2). After enter system will raise the one pop up screen here enter the production order as well as operation number and press enter.

3), After that it will open defect with notification screen here you can enter defect qty, defect code reason, causes etc and save.

For any query revert.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Babusingh