cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

group condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have an z condition type manualy entered.based on condition group.suppose i have 5 item belongs to one material group 001. i am making a sales order taking 6 item.the sixth item belongs to another group 002.how to configure so that if all item not belong to same group then that condition type will not be applicable.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not fulfilling the requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

my problem is that a particular condition type will not be effective if items in order belongs to different groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may helpfull for yo.

Group condition

Indicates whether the system calculates the basis for the scale value from more than one item in the document.

Use

For a group condition to be effective, the items must belong to a group. You can freely define the group to meet the needs of your own organization. The items can, for example, all belong to the same material group.

Example

A sales order contains two items. Both items belong to the material group 01.

Material Quantity Material group

A 150 01

B 100 01

The group condition indicator is set in the definition of the condition type for material group discounts. The condition record for material group 01 includes the following pricing scale:

Scale quantity Discount

from 1 pc -1%

from 200 pc -2%

Neither item alone qualifies for the 2% discount. However, when the items are combined as part of a group condition, the combined quantity creates a basis of 250 pieces. This basis then exceeds the scale value of 200 pieces, which is necessary to qualify for the higher discount.

Indicator that controls whether rounding difference is settled for group conditions with a group key routine.

If the indicator is set, the system compares the condition value at header level with the total of the condition values at item level. The difference is then added to the largest item

If required U need to assign routine.

RE FV65A002

Title

Across all condition types

Purpose

This is an example of a structure of group key formula. A structure of group key formula can be used to influence the basis the system uses when reading the scale of a group condition. The formula is assigned to a group condition type in customizing.

Formula '2' adds up the quantities / values of all of the line items in the sales document independent of which condition types have been applied.

example

A company defines their prices with scales based on weight. When a sales order line item is priced, the user would like the system to read the scale with not just the weight of the current line item, but the combined weight of all items in the sales document. To accomplish this, the user defines their price condition types as group conditions and assigns structure of group key formula '2' to them in customizing.

Regards,

venkataswamy.y