cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How I can maintain the history of personals assigned to work center.

scenario is if i having person X for some time and then person Y for time and then currently person Z is assigned to work center. Now I when I goto CR10 change document of work center this document is not showing me the changes made in personal numbers.

I want to maintain history of the personals assigned to the work center in their respective time periods in change document.

Regards

Iftikhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether you have marked the change documents in IMG settings for workcenter .also it specified You also have to set the change document indicator in the Data Dictionary for each data element whose changes should be logged

iam also not sure where to mark in data dictionary

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I have already said that I am getting the change document but only personal number assignment is not shown in change document.

From where I can mark the change document indicator in the Data dictionary and I appreciate if you can tell me the Data Field or Field name of the HRMS assignment

Regards

Iftikhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one have any idea how to do it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ifthakar,

you have two indications in data dictonary,

1.Change document radio button for a particular field.

2. Log data changes at table level also.

These two do not meet the requirement...

The second would be bit better , you can mark the table for logdata changes in SE11 by entering the table wher the personal no field exists , In scu3 tcode you can look at logs by entering the table name .

3.In order to retrieve the data to your screen at work center you need to have ABAP coding .....

Hope this may give you some idea

regards

pushpa

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Iftikhar Qayyum

If its not possible as standard, then investigate table logging or BOR Objects BUS0011 and CRHD (TCode SWO1).

PeteA