cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Cancelled Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any T code or table where we can get the list of cancelled deiliveries?I want to have the administrative data for certain cancelled deliveries.

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit

Once the delivery is deleted, I dont think you can trace the same. However, you can try with MB51 where you can select the material code and movement type used to reverse the delivery and execute. You will find a list of material documents there. Further press [Cntrl Shift F12] where check whether the list of deleted deliveries are displaying.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is any standard T. Code to List out Deleted Deliveries (thru T. Code: VL09).

But, you may definitely ask your ABAPer to write a program, to fetch the data from the tables.

Best regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit......... are you sure it is stored in tables? When the delivery is deleted the data pertaining to that delivery in all corresponding tales is also deleted.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. GSL,

Thanks for your concern.

As, I havn't encountered with such scenerio, I am not very much sure, whether entires for cancelled Deliveries get stored or get fetched.

But if its Deleted Deliveries, we can't list out docs.

I had answered the query based upon cancelled delivery docs and not Deleted delivery docs.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Please correct me, if i am wrong. I'll be obeliged.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think it is possible to view the list of deleted deliveries.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by cancelled deliveries? If you are referring to deleted deliveries then you cannot get the list.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I mean deleted deliveries.

Reg,

Ajit