cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sproxy test PI 7.1 fails message "Requested Repository is down:

Former Member
0 Kudos

When running the Sproxy test between ECC 6.0 and Pi 7.1 I get the following error:

Requested Repository is down.

Could not establish connection to ES Repository using "SAP_PROXY_ESR ": Not Found:404

Exception of class CX_SRAPI_REP_NOT_AVAILABLE

Any thoughts as to why this error pops up.

Thanks

Mikie Brogan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLD entry RFC issue and wrong port. Problem fixed, thank you everyone for the help.

Mikie

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mikie,

Can you please tell me the changes you made to solve the issue. I am struck with the same issue.

waiting for your response.

thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Please can you tell me how to resolve this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLD entry RFC issue and wrong port. Problem fixed, thank you everyone for the help.

Mikie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have setup ECC as the application system. I run through the sproxy test and the only issue is that it can't find the SLD which is on the PI server. So should I register my ECC system with the SLD on PI and then maybe ECC and PI will live in harmony?

Is there anywhere I can find these steps for ECC and PI 71 setup for SPROXY. I found much about PI 7.0 proxy and it seems to be about the same...but 71 specifics would be better

Thanks

Mikie

Former Member
0 Kudos

mikie,

check whether HTTP destination is properly configured for XI system. Regarding SLD, u can point SLD of ECC system to XI system using RZ70 transaction.

Check this weblog

Regards

rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you have LCRSAPRFC rfc destination pointing to the right gateway host and service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured you ECC like an Application Server and pointing to XI?

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether XI server is up or not?

thanks

farooq