cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove attachments from FITV_POWL_TRIPS for Expenses in overview screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to remove the attachments from being available in the ABAP Web Dynpro ESS Travel/Expenses screens.

In the My Trips & Expenses overview of the ABAP Web Dynpro - FITV_POWL_TRIPS - I believe - an ALV is displayed and one of the columns is Attachments - under My Expenses Report tab. We would like to remove it.

As well as the attachment button and functionality that appears when you go into the Expense Report for change.

Is there an easy way to do this?

The ALV seems to be generated dynamically from the POWL query and I have not been able to find any config that will allow us to remove the attachments functionality.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Murray

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murray,

I have a similar requirement where I need to remove "Approval Status" column and add a new column in All my expense report.I have gone through this thread but unable to find how and where to access this field_catalog.

Please help me out as I am all new this tne.

Searched and posted so many thread but could not find ny sol.

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murray,

As mentioned by Rohit above, kindly set the corresponding column to invisible from the field catalog implementation of the feeder. To know which is your feeder class, execute report POWL_D02 and enter your application ID and execute it. The report lists the customizations and feeder specific to your POWL application.

Once this is done, run report POWL_D01 and delete the cahe corresponding to your query and thereafter, this column will not ve visible in the UI.

Best Regards,

Gowri

Former Member
0 Kudos

In adminstrative mode you can configure the abap webdynpro by hiding fields and modifying texts, hide columns in a table. goto menu options in SE80->Test->adminstrative mode->execute.

Right click on the area that you want to change and a popup will come with choices to change standard settings. Choose it by clicking on it and it will bring up the field that you would like to modify. This is a global configuration. You can also do this in the iview under preview mode in content management.

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this issue resolved? Can you please update the solution?

Thanks,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the POWL, To delete a column you have to use IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_FIELD_CATALOG method in feeder.Here you can add or hide a column. So do the changes in feeder class.

I think this will solve your issue.

Best regards,

Rohit