Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

UWL Task Strange behaviour (Terminating Events)

Hi WF Gurus,

I have a strange problem, here we have a full custom developement of a Webdynpro, which has a Adobe From embedded in it, once the Form is filled and submitted for the approval, (the BO relating to this Object is also custom built and the event is raised through the WD method upon submission). Once the WF starts the approval task goes to the Approvers UWL.

Once it is UWL of the approver, the approver opens the UWL item and approves it. Now the problem arises, even though he has approved it and the termination event for this task gets triggered in the backend and the Task gets to COMPLETED Status, the UWL task still remains there ...and it is allowing the Approver to open it again and Approve the same...(which already has been approved..).

I haved checked the settings in the Event Linkage Tables aswell, everything is fine.

I am wondering why this is happenind,,,

Do we need to do any changes to UWL XML file to adopt the Terminating Event from the backend because even though the task in the back changes to completed status it still shows in the UWL...

Or is there anything I am missing out..???

Please help me out on this one...I even searched in the Forums for a similar problem but could not find one...

Regards,

Pratima Jain.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question