cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customise Date Navigator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to customize the Date Navigator UI Element? I want to add a another UI Element inside every date cell of the Date Navigator. Will this be possible? If yes, can you let me know how to go about this?

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

<i>I want to add a another UI Element inside every date cell of the Date Navigator</i>

I don't think this is possible. If you could share your requirement, someone might be able to help you with some workarounds.

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requiremnet is as follows:

I need to have a calendar functionality where the user can browse through the months. Each date cell must have 2 text views - One for Scheduled Quantity and the other for Unscheduled Quantity. To be more precise, the number to the left of the Date must display the scheduled quantity and the number to the right displays the unscheduled quantity. These numbers will be coming form the backend.

When the user clicks on either of the numbers, that number should get incremented and the other one decremented. It is a kind of a scheduling functionality.

The user must be able to do this for all the dates of a month and for all the months.

It seems a bit complicated ... hope I was clear

Any workarounds would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Reena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A workaround would be to display a area below it two text views and 2 buttons.(Or use the button text itself to display the quantity and on each press increment the context attribute which is mapeed to the button text).

On Select of any particular day, display the corresponding data in the bottom area.

Quite simply said..:) But i guess , you need to bend your back a little to do that

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathwaj,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try to implement this.

Another question is, how do we increase the size of the calendar..the height, width and the fonts?

Thanks in advance,

Reena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

Directly in the UI element properties..NO !

You can try to do this in Themes .. You should be able to change the fonts.. Width and height .. I guess no.. !

I will check it and confirm this

Regards

Bharathwaj

Answers (0)