cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger 997 Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am having an issue with the Seeburger adapter especailly with 997 or Functional Acknowledgments.

Whenever I receive a X12 997 message, the adapter is sending out a 997 for it. Is there a way, I can tell the Seeburger splitter adapter to disable this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sumant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

yeah you can do it.

If you open the payload of 997 you will see an element like Acknowledgment_code(or something like that),i dont exactly remember the whole element name,this element basically stores the EDI standard like 997,850,860 etc.

go to conditional receiver determination(which you are using to send the outbound 997) and give the condition like Acknowledgment_code=997 then give any dummy business system(BS_Dummy) name and then select the second radio button "End message processing without error,restart not possible"

Thanx

Aamir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

Thank you.

I had the "Function_Identifier_Code" check for the value FA. But I missed the radio button "End Message Processing without error".

That helped.

Thanks,

Sumant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sura,

Aamir is talking about the segment ST and D_143 field. So basically you need to check this field to see whether the transactin is 997 or others. If it is 997 then ignore as aamir told else do the original functionality you are doing.

Just for your reference see this field in the file:

ST9977493~

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Satish

>>ST9977493~

This is for inbound 997,i m actually talking about outbound 997,as she needs to stop that from going back.

Inbound 997 will be passed as it is to R/3 .

Outbound 997 when generated via bic will have the segment Acknowledgment_code(or something like that) field in payload,this payload needs to be stopped if code is 997.

Thanx

Aamir