cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have some queries on Batch Determination. I have taken batch on material level.My queries are

1.When I am doing Goods Receipt, before saving itself, batch is creatinglike00000041. Eventhough,Ihave not saved that GR, still batch is allotted. Means, if I have not saved the document,and i came back. again i want to enter the gr, then batch 00000042 has created. So I want batch has to be created , when the document is saved only.otherwise, the batch should not be allotted.

2.when i want to issue the material, there, the received batch is not desplaying.here i want the system to suggest the available batches for issue.

please suggest....

Edited by: k prasanna on Sep 5, 2008 4:34 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing GR batch no is generated by the system as per the number range given by you i.e(internal no) assignment.

Because this reason it generates the batch.

If you want to put some check on this like ony after saving the doc it has to generate the Batch then take help of technical person(ABAP) for this.

While issuing of the material system will proposes from which it has to issue the material then u have to select desired one.

Regards

Ravi shankar.

Edited by: Ravi Shankar H N on Sep 5, 2008 4:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI RAVI,

THANX FOR REPLY... 1.BUT IT IS NOT PROPOSING THE AVAILABLE BATCHES...WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THE RECEIVED BATCHES AND MANUALLY APPLY FOR THE SAME.SO MY QUESTION IS HOW TO GET THIS AVAILABLE BATCHES LIST AUTOMATICALLY

2. CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN BATCH INCOMING IN DETAIL...

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to go for the batch search procedure then only system will be displaying the relevant batches

Answers (0)