cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_V2 Rescheduling puts the credit block

Former Member

Dear All

When I do a rescheduling job V_V2 in the overnight every day orders are going into credit block eeven though the Order value remains unchanged and confirmation qty is same.

What is the reason that new ATP check happnes here and orders go into credit block again.

Regards,

Neeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

In OVA8 Transaction.

Please Check the Credit check against critical fields (fixed value dates)

The indicator controls

o Payment terms

o Additional value days

o Fixed value date

If you have taken this into account then you can remove the tick from there and assign a New routine if it does not meet your requirement in the USER1/2/3

regards,

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever there are quantity changes in order it will trigger the credit management. You can control the system behaviour by using a routine and writing the code to ensure that credit management does not take place if the current order quantity is less than previous quantity. You can also incorporate code to check that credit management does not take place if the current order value is less than previous value.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Many thanks for yoyur reply. But in this case quantity has not changed. My Quantity was only confirmed after lead time. Every night run, system is moving the material availability data one day ahead and putting the orders in Credit block.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thing though quantity has not changed all the necessary checks which happen when quantity is changed will happen as it is happening in the background. Therefor credit checks might also have been triggered.

Regards,

GSL.