cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment and Intercompany sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I want to create a process where I can make consignment issue and consignment return as inter-company as the goods we are selling is maintained in the plant belong to another company code. I am using the same material and customer which we r using in the sand box for standard order and it is working fine without a problem with intercompany billing. Let me tell you that I have assigned the intercom billing type to my sale order and did all the relevant copying control. I want to make my process as order related billing as we are selling the goods in exhibition/trade fair and want to create issue order and billing to hand out the invoice to customer.

I get customer invoice but unable to get a intercompany bill at the billing due list and if I tried to create by VF01 than it does pick the payer of regular invoice rather than the intercompany payer.

Your help is appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you want Inter company billing doc, then you should use VF01 in the supplying plant. Not in the receiving plant.

Since the receivuing plant bills the customer, you will get the trade invoice rather than intercompany invoice.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you people are aware of the Rules and Regulations of the Forum. Please dont deviate that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi