cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Sales Order BOM to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I created a Sales order and created a Sales Order BOM and am trying to transfer the Sales order BOM to APO through transaction "CURTO_CREATE_FOCUS" in R3

However I am getting an error message "Account assignment object not found for sales orde 200: /SAPAPO/CURTO"

Upon viewing the message content for 200 in APO, it says

-

Short Text

Account assignment object not found for sales order item &1

Diagnosis

You have tried transferring an order BOM to a focus production data structure. The associated sales order item is unknown in SAP APO.

System Response

The focus production data structure is not created.

Procedure

First transfer the sales order item to the SAP APO and restart the transfer for the order BOM.

-

I am not clear on what exactly is sales order item. I had made sure that the sales order material and the order BOM materials/location combinations are in APO

Any idea on how to resolve this issue ?

TIA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Can you please check sales order line item( va03 material number ) in mm03 and see Acct assignment grp 01and Item category group is rightly maintained on sales org veiw 2.

if not please maintain and cif again the material master and try again.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

I had checked MM03 for the SO line item material and observed that Acct assignment grp is 01and Item category group is NORM (Standard item) in Sales: Sales Org 2 tab.

Sales Doc Type for the SO I had created is OR.

Item Category is being shown as TAN(Standard Item) in the SO Line item which is right

In the SPRO screen, under Item Category Assignment, for Sales Doc Type OR, Item Cat Group is NORM & Item Category is TAN.

I am not sure why the problem still exists.

PS : SO BOM has 2 Items.Both of the items has same Acct assignment grp - 01 but different Item Category groups as shown below.

Item 1 - Item category group is BANS (3rd party item)

Item 2 - Item category group is NORM

Does the SO BOM items should have the same Item category /group as SO item ?

Any other thoughts or ideas ?

TIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before transfering the Sales Order BOM to APO, first CIF the Sales Order that was created and then try transfering the Sales order BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balakavi, thanks for the prompt reply.

I had already ensured that SO for Material & Plant combination is included in the active integration model and am able to see the Sales Order in APO in the product view.

However I am still not able to transfer the Order BOM to APO.Same error persists.

TIA

Former Member