Cannot see greek characters in BOXIR2 u00BF appears
Oracle Database 10 G
windows 2003 server
I have done the following:
- Ensure that the Database on the server is set to UTF8
- NLS-LANG on the client is set to UTF8
- oracle.sbo and oracle.prm set to Unicode UTF8
- cs.cfg set to Unicode UTF8
- In designer parameter Unicode_ set to Yes
When running iSQL Plus on the server then greek characters appear correctly
When running SQL Plus, cannot see the character properly.
In Designer the character are not showing correctly either.
I have tried as well to set the NLS_LANG to .AL32UTF8 and .EL8MSWIN1253 -> still it does not work correctly.
Anything else I have missed and should be changed ?
Thanks a lot for your help
Edited by: Stephanie Adam on Sep 9, 2008 9:38 AM