cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1iex before MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For domestic procurement , someone has done J1IEX (Capturing) before MIGO, but in this case no Part1 enteries are getting generated.

Is it the standard SAP functionality and if yes , is there any way to build a check such that user couldn't do J1IEX before MIGO.

Apart from that I also wanted to a have a check in system so that users are not allowed to do MIRO before Posting excise invoice thru J1IEX.

Looking farward for your reply.Thx in advance

Regards

Shrey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed the message attribute from WARNING to Error ... but even now I can post my MIRO before Posting excise invoice.

Is there any other setting I have to do for that.

Regards

Shrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for your reply ... but is there any functionality available in the system by which we can prompt an Error Message if user tries to do MIRO of an Invoice for which POSTING of an excise invoice has not been done.

Regards

Shrey

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Tools > Message Control > Here Set Message 8I 478 as Error Message and don't enter any T Code as well as User.

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are suppose to capture the part 1 before you do the MIGO, if capturing is not done through J1IEX_C then the values will not be displayed in the MIGO document. Similarly posting is done in J1IEX_P before doing the MIRO for the values to come up.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran