cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with IKON PDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Experts

Does any one has experience with IKON PDA ??

We have been working for long time with Psion TEKLOGIX. They are good, but we do have problem with their batteries becasue we loose information about data and application very often if people take a few days without using them. We have tried to work with Total Recall but the recovery of the data can not be done. just application are ok.

I had a visit of the IKON people and they show me this device and look very attrative but very expensive too. And one thisn I do not like is that the are no scalable. you pay exactly what you buy. In a few months if you one to add something you can not do it.

Can anyone share with me some expericence about this device ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

we are testing this device with our actual client implementation. The implementation is as well a MAM solution, like you are using it.

The device as such is not calable, but none of the devices you are using is scalable - but you can add RFID sticks or SD cards to it at a later stage.

The devices are stable and you can hardly not destroy them, so it is a good investment I guess. But yes, there are cheaper devices available.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)