cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While running a J2EE application on J2EE Engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a Ear file which I deployed successfully .Now in some jsp pages its throwing some exception.

. I think its related to Sap parser Can any anyone Resolve this?

Application error occurs during request processing.

Internal error while parsing JSP page [D:/usr/sap/JDV/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/JavaEE/SP/servlet_jsp/SP/root/Sample.jsp].

*Details:com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.jsp.exceptions.ParseException: TagLibValidator returns error(s) for taglib [http://java.sun.com/jsf/core]:*

+[com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Unsupported character: a0(:main:, row:272, col:25)(:main:, row=272, col=25) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Unsupported character: a0(:main:, row:272, col:25)].+

Exception id: [000C29A9E97100650000005B00000930000455FCF34E1452]

Edited by: Somil Agarwal on Sep 3, 2008 2:33 PM

Edited by: Somil Agarwal on Sep 3, 2008 2:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somil,

I've just had this same error message, and it was because I had a bogus character in my JSP sources. I'd cut-and-pasted the text from a Word document, and it included the "registered trademark" sign (an R in a circle) as a single character. This worked in my test environment, but not in my production environment (where presumably the default encoding is different). I replaced the character with the equivalent HTML entity ® (ie. the five characters & r e g ; ) and it all worked.

Have a look through the offending JSPs and see whether you have any characters that might be incompatible with your default encoding (anything that isn't plain old 7-bit ASCII is potentially a problem). Change them to HTML entities and you should be fine.

Hope this helps,

Richie

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh no this is of no use.

I already know ll about this..

Please isnt thier any body their who can help me on this??

Thanks

Somil

former_member185706
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Somil,

could you explain more detailed the example you've tried?

It will be good if you can post the sources of the JSP and the structure of your application.

Best Regards

Bojidar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somil

Check this link for understand how the JSFu00B4s workd in SAP Web AS.

In my personal experience making a test with JSF that i made with Netbeans and after that i deloyeded it into the SAP Web AS, is that no works at all.

Link: [JavaServer Faces on Web AS|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2969] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards if helps you

Josuu00E9 Cruz

Edited by: Josue Cruz on Sep 3, 2008 5:22 PM