cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inventory issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

One of 4 trucks of forward agent has lost and missed Quantity XXXX in Batch Number XXXXXXXX under Storage Type X-X and Storage Bin Y-Y , during his delivering the quantity to shipping line.

Unfortunatly this Batch was lost by forward Agent , and need to charge amount of this quantity in this storage bin .

what is the best solution for this and how to move this quantity logically from SAP inventory.

Regards

Samier Danish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can scrap directly with mvt 551/553/555 in MIGO or MB1A, or create an inventory document and clear differences via the inventory procedure.

Regards,

MdZ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great help

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, but it is not clear to me whether you are speaking about an internal or external process? I mean you are speaking about 'truck' and 'forward agent'.

In addition to MdZ's reply:

1. If your goods were on the way to your customer on a truck, your goods shouldn't be in storage bin in the WH, GI should have posted.

2. If your goods were on the way, in the WH, to 'shipping line', a TO should have created and I assume the warehouse operator was carrying the goods to 'shipping line'. In this case you can confirm the TO with difference. The damaged goods (difference) will get to storage type 999 and here you can clear the bin using LI21.

3. If your goods were on the way to 'shipping line' in the WH and no TO was created, please explain your WH processes.

Csaba