Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to Configure Maintenance Optimizer?

How to Configure Maintenance Optimizer? I finish my SAP Solution Manager 7.0 SP15 installation, now i want to configure the maintenance optimizer, and i have already been in SAP Marktplace in section of Maintenance Optimizer and there i didn´t see any document which explain with detail how do that!!

I asked a friend how to overcome this issue and he tells me there are a .PDF manual called (I am not sure) -- Step by step Solution Manager / Maintenance Optimizer 4.0 configuration -- I´m not sure that is the name of document... but i can not find him...

Please help me... You have already heard this document? If yes, where is he? Where can I download it??... I´m desperate!!

Best Regards,

João Dimas (jmgmad) - Portugal

replied

Hi João Dimas,

Why?? I don´t know but i don´t see that path in SPRO...

IMG Structure was changed, as of Solution Manager SP12 you can find this activity here:

Transaction SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG -> SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide -> SAP Solution Manager -> Configuration -> Basic Settings -> Standard Configuration of Basic Settings -> Solution Manager -> Basic BC-Sets for Configuration -> Activate Maintenance Optimizer BC-Set

- Ah one more question, where do you got that document, in which site?

Use search in SAP Service Marketplace and you'll find it.

Regards, Nick

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question