cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not create database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had Sap B1 2005B PL 05 running .I uninstalled it and tried to install 2005B PL 01 but the system is not allowing me to create the SBOINDIA DEMO DATABASE......the error is 'could not create database'..

Can anybody offer some help on this...

Thanx and Rgs

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anand

you need to reinstall the sql server also, becouse the database is upgraded to pl05,and after that you are installing pl01 the database cant be degradable.

ragards

Hariprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hariprasad

Thanx for your reply . .. reinstalling the sqlserver has solved the problem...full points

rgs anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also still finding out the cause but I always create the demo database by open add/remove program --> click remove/change button in the SBO server application --> wait until the installshield wizard will appear --> click modify then click next --> the select feature window will appear and tick the demo database you want to install, then click next --> select DB server type, click next --> edit data window to input existing server login, then click next --> perform the next steps until installation is finished

Rgds.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably some of the old files still exist in the system. could you check if SBOCommon database is still there on SQL Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda

Thanx for your reply....i have deleted the SBOCOMMON database from sqlserver..

and all the related file from sqlserver folder in programme file...should i delete the SBOCOMMON from the registry also..

regards

Anand