cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi for maintenance order..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert,

in our company every month user has to create around 500 maintenace order. so for this i want to use BAPI.

ok.

now i have gone BAPI and reached to functional module but i am not able get the field which i have to export for bapi.

fields are--

1- order type 2- equipment no. 3- order description,4- control key externally 5- mdse category 6-pur. group 7- vendor 8- short tex for service 9-quantity 10unit 11-gross price 12 cost element.

i think iam clear.

regards,

santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

We generate a large number of work orders using the OrderMaintain method of BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN. We have exposed it to a .NET front end through a web service and this seems to work well for us. As Pete said, your requirements are rather brief but if you look at this function module it might help you.

Note: This and other related BAPIs were first available in 4.7 and I think are standard beyond that but can't say for sure.

Bob Stanza

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh,

Your requirement is not clear. Please give more details:

- Which BAPI are you using

- Why not create the orders manually? Surley it takes time to create the data for the BAPI???

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pete,

manually order creation is taking too time as we have to create around 500-600 on every third or fourth day. so for this i want to use bapi but i am not able get the right bapi in which i could get above 9 fields.

regards,

santosh

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh,

Did you try BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN that Bob suggested above?

PeteA