Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME54 Release strategy rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone help me please :

Is it not possible to reject release strategy for a purchase requisition using transaction ME54?

I can do it with ME54N (this will update field EBAN-BANPR with value 08 'Release refused') but I did not find the way to do it with transaction ME54...???

Is there anything I must customize for this to work on the SAP session in which I only can use ME54?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards

Karine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The release and reject functionality is available in SAP for enjoy versions only i.e. for ME54N not for ME54

Tx

Uts

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it not possible to reject release strategy for a purchase requisition using transaction ME54?

Yes, It is Not Possible to Reject the Purchase req Using ME54 Collective Release. But, you can USe Enjoy Trxn ME54N for Rejection of PR.

Using ME54 Collective Release you can Set Release / Cancel Release in Bulk.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

the release and reject functionality is available for enjoy version only means ME54N not for ME54

you can not do anything to make work for ME54 except you activate the workflow.

it is always better to use the latest tcode which is ME54N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answers.

what do you mean with

'you can not do anything to make work for ME54 except you activate the workflow'

does it mean that if the workflow is activated, releaser will be directed through the workflow to ME54 and it will be possible to refuse the release???

I am currently working on the SAP R/3 Release 4.6C and transaction ME54N is not available. This means I really have to go ahead with ME54.

Thanks again for your help,

Regards,

Karine