cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying one scenario where Customer needs to given discount only on the first three order or if the amount exceeds 2 lakh. The discount is allowed from the above two conditions whichever is earlier...

How to do this??

Regards,

Ashima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all in the configaration front you need to activate the condition update field in the condition type so that you can give inputs for the maximum no of orders in the condition record in the additional data.

Thanks

Mannava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have clicked the option and configured the number of orders are 2. I am trying to giving the 5% discount to customer only for first 2 orders. But i have tested for 3 orders .. discount is applying for all order. Ideally it should be for only 2 orders. Also i checked the cummulative values but it's showing no value is being updated by sales order. Can u please why is it so?

Regards,

Ashima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashima

What type of discount you are giving ?

If it is Customer discount, then condition type is K007, similarly if it is Cust/material discount , then condition type is K005 etc.

So, whichever discount you are giving, go to the condition type (t.code V/06) and activate the "Condition update" check box ans save it.

Then create a condition record through VK31 for the condition type K007 or K005 or whatever discount condition you have.Save it.

Then go to change mode of the condition record VK32, scroll to the right hand side and you will find a small column "N".

If you keep your cursor there, you will find it is the "Number of orders "field.

Enter here number orders as 2.

Save it.

Now it will work.

System will give discount for the first two orders and from the third order onwards this discount will be automatically deactivated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashima,

the discount tobe given to first three orders can be done by going to additional data [path->vk11->create record ->click on additional data ->max no. of orders].this condition value will be valid to only three orders.and for exceed 2 lakh case you can maintain this in scale in condition record.you can create two records of above scenario and put them in mutual exclusion settings.

Assign points if helpful.