Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How can I modify cumulate of wage types?

Hi, all,

I am new to PY module. As suggested by SAP, we have to implement a SAP note 1241899. However, I have no idea on how to start it. May any one of you give some hints to me, like where I could modify the cumulate wage type and class, thank you very much!


Modify the cumulate of wage types for housing allowance or other housing benefit, check the cumulate class 20 and 24. The housing related payment will be cumulated into MPF relevant income /120 and /124.

Module wage type MA21 (Housing allowance) can be taken as an example.

Best regards,


Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi anne,

Check V_512W_O table in SM31 for housing benefir Wage type.

There you'll see the cumulations.

Check the cumulations of MA21 & change your wage type accordingly.



Edited by: Dilek Ersoz on Sep 3, 2008 11:12 AM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question