cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM - Appropriation Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to implement Appropriation Request and have the approval done automatically via workflow.

I have some questions here. Any inputs will be appreciated.

1. I noticed when I go to SPRO: Investment Management > Choose Appropriation Requests > Master Data > Control Data > Process Selection Criteria, there seems to be an option for Internet (Easy Web). --> I want to know if this means users will need to login to web gui to access SAP?

2. How to link to workflow? Is it possible to set it to link to workflow once the appropriation request is created / saved?

I would appreciate if you can send me any relevant job aid / guide on implementing this.

Thanks!

Regards,

Vivian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Yes. Webgui allows you to perform most of the transactions that are possible in SAPgui.

Webgui can be accessed as below:

T Code SICF

Hierarchy Type 'Service'

Service Name as 'WEBGUI'

Execute

Right click on 'SAP GUI for HTML' and then 'Test Service'.

Enter user ID and Pwd and then do the transactions as usual.

2. Refer note 118251 or link to similar thread on the AR workflow:

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Thank you for your reply. I would just like to check with you if it is possible to generate email notification back to originator once it is approved and also informing the next approver.

Also, is there any report that would show the current status of the AR - whether it is still with approver / waiting for approval / rejected, etc.

Vivian

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard AR workflow sends a notification (document once approved) to the applicant and workflow to the approver (for approval). For details refer the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/2a/f9f542493111d182b70000e829fbfe/content.htm

Standard reports under Investment Management>Appropriation Requests>Reports on Appropriation Requests>Master Data Lists ex.,T Code IMR5 - Appropriation Request Without Distribution Without Variants with changed layout to include system status would show you the required information.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the very useful information. Just a follow up questions, is it possible to define several people as one level of approver, so we will have several levels of approvers and each level with several people - do we need high level of customization for that or can it be achieved by simple configs?

Also, if the workflow is rejected by 5th approver, the originator can just edit the AR and sent it back for approval right? (approval cycle will start from 1st to 5th approver again).

Vivian