cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro project Design phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are in the process of coming up with a business package for our use only using WebDynpro pages. Back end is R/3 as well J2EE database. We have the sample prototype(html screen shots) ready. This business page has almost 25 HTML mock up pages now. I have discussed with many consultants and still I am not very clear where to start? I need to come up with a detailed design document with UML notation for the project. Also as Chris Whealy suggested its going to be DC based development.

Question is, From the help material,

For the development component level and the Web Dynpro project level, the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio does not yet provide any design tools. However, this should not prevent the Web Dynpro application developer from modeling these levels as described. As soon as design tools for these two levels are available, this procedure will be enhanced accordingly.

Any idea when this will be available? Can some one guide me what tools you use during initial architecture phase and how to integrate UML plug in for Eclipse?

My advance thanks!

Paul C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any feedback guys?