Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Finish CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My issue is,

R1 is the material consumed for material S1,which i sell as well use for the manufacturing of material F1.

After the confirmation of prodn order for material S1,their is RG1 entry for material S1 & RG23A Part1 entry for material R1.

So my issue is what will be the register entry after the prodn of F1 material & how to carry out the entry( Procedure as well as setting needed)

Thanks & Regards.........

Edited by: akshay sonurkar on Sep 3, 2008 12:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your scenario, for material R1, always it will be RG23A Part 1 entry.

And for S1, there will be receipt entry after GR from Production and issue entry when it is sold to customer of issued against Production of F1 material in RG1 Register.

Consumption of one FG (S1) in production of other FG (F1) is called as *Captive Consumption* for which you have to raise an Excise Invoice of Zero value on the name of your manufacturing plant only.

For this better create a separate Storage Location as Shop Floor in OX09. And then do Stock Transfer of Material S1 from FG Stores to Shop Floor via Stock Transport Process keeping Supplying and Receiving Plant as same. Also create a separate STO Document type for Captive Consumption PO by taking copy of UB.

And once the stock of Material S1 is available in Shop Floor you can use is for consumption against production of F1. And for the material document of stock transfer, you can debit stock form RG1 Register.

STO Process: -
1. ME21N - STO keeping Supplying and Receiving Plant as same.
2. VL10D - outbound Delivery
3. VF01 - Pro-Forma Invoice
4. J1IIN - Outgoing Excise Invoice
5. MIGO - GR w.r.t. STO in Shop Floor Storage Location (Here no need of Capture and Post Excise Invoice)

To update register;
J1I5 - RG1 Register Entry w.r.t. material document of stock transfer created during Outbound Delivery
J2I6 - Print RG1 Register.

And for material F1, there will be entry in RG1 Register.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

Your solution looking very useful, but i have to try it first.

Please suggest if you are missing anything.

Also want to know either their is Part1 or RG1 entry for F1 material.

Thank u very much.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Material F1, entry will get generated in RG1 Register.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

What will be the register entry for S1 material.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

To carry out the scenario does it reqd any configuration setting in MM or SD.

Plz elaborate step by step to test the functionality. Since no SD Consultant here myself only have to test.

I am not able to use txn VL10D.

plz explain.

Thanks & Regards

Edited by: akshay sonurkar on Sep 4, 2008 9:48 AM

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is not much involvement of SD Module. Only simple STO Configuration is required and then proceed as per the method suggested.

Also for S1 material there will be receipt and issue entry in RG1 Register. There will not be any entry in RG23A Part 1 Register.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

If possible for you plz mention the STO configuration Steps.

Thanks

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Create a vendor for the company code of receiving plant, using account group :0007 using T-Code XK01.

2. Assign this vendor to Delivering plant

Go to XK02 >Purchasing view>Extras>Add. Purchasing data>Plant

3. Create internal customer with the sales area of the vendor. Go To XD01

4. In Pricing procedure determination relevant to STO, assign document Pricing Procedure and customer pricing procedure appropriate for STO to get the pricing in the invoice.

5. Maintain condition records for the relevant pricing condition.

6. Some more setting for STO: Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > define shipping data for plants > Go to Receiving plant >assign customer here & Supplying SA (for billing) to Receiving plant here

7. Go to MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > define shipping data for plants > Go to Supplying plant and assign the sales area of receiving plant.

8. Go to MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > assign delivery Type & Checking rule

Assign the delivery type to document type. In this case, Delivery type NLCC is assigned to Document type NB

9. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > Assign document Type, One step Procedure, Under delivery tolerance

Assign the document type NB to supplying plant and receiving plant

10. After all settings , Create the STO using T-Code:ME21N and maintain pricing conditions of freight and Save.

11. Create Delivery :VL10G

Click on the Background Button after selecting line item

A message is flashed : See log for information> next Click on Log for delivery creation Button >click on line item>click on document button to get Delivery document No

12. Picking, PGI:VL02N

13. Billing:VF01

Save the document and its done

14. J1IIN - Outgoing Excise Invoice

15. MIGO - Goods Receipt against outbound Delivery

16. J1IEX - Capture & Post Excise Invoice

Pricing configuration for STO: -

In SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Conditions > Define Price Determination Process > Define Schema Determination > Determine Schema for Stock Transport Orders > Here assign Calculation Schema "RM2000" i.e. Stock Transfer Document to Schema Grp Pur. Org, STO Type (For e.g. UB) and Supplying Plant.

Calculation Schema "RM2000" has condition type P101 which will pick up the MAP of supplying plant automatically during creation of STO in ME21N ("Conditions" Tab).

You can create new freight / delivery cost conditions in M/06 and assign in pricing procedure "RM2000" in M/08 and also assign the Accrual Key to this and do the Account Determination for this Accrual Key in OBYC

At the time of PI, following accounting entry will get generated;

Stock A/c - Dr - 110 INR (Receiving Plant)

Stock A/c - Cr - 100 INR (Supplying Plant)

Freight Clearing A/c - Cr - 10 INR (Supplying Plant)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

some doubt

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

RG1 and RG23 Part I will be updated with S1 if you use ot in F1 or sold out

Srinivas

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After the confirmation of prodn order for material F1,there will be a RG1 entry for material F1 & RG23A Part1 entry for material S1. The procedure is same as for material S1.

Cheers

Srinivas