cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Flow SD - PS - PP - MM - FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am SD Support consultant. I would like know the complete process that involve in manufacturing industry.

Process I understud is as follow

Sales => Inquiry - estimation - Quotation - Order - Delivery - Billing - Excise

After Order I am creating Project and then respectively I start BOM but how those thinks are not understud. I would like to know the cmplete process and how those are link with each other.

I think that will help me to understand the complete process.

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Have you done creating the planned order in MD51? For me it is not getting created and showing some error in project, can you pls explain me how did you do that?

Thanks.

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandra Sekar,

If you ask question in an age old thread, there is a slim chance that you'd get any reply either from original poster or the current active members. You may rather want to create your own fresh thread with your question and put the link of this thread.

Jeevan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After the order comes next will be excution and delivery. For that order requiement u r entering through project ( u have mentioned that ). Now create network activity, assign WBS element and then assign the material code & qty. Release it. U can see the reqmt in MD04. Run MRP MD51 for the project or WBS element. System will create planned order for in-house material and purchase req for external mat. Convert planned ord to prodcution ord and PR to PO. Do migo for PO and do GR for finished product against the production order. Finally u will receive material to WBS stock. Now u can do the delivery. I Understand that u know how to create BOM & routing.

Thanks & regds