Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PURCHASE ORDER SCREEN LAYOUT

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

HELLO GURUS,

As you know that for standard purchase order document type is NB and field selection key is NBF,

when i had gone through NBF,

i only found three types of field attribute,

1. required entry,

2. optional entry,

3. display..but cant find hidden field, so is there any hidden field for that..

again in purchase order there are two field as return goods and free goods..

but i cant find these fields in the screens of NBF..

so kindly help me..

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

In STO there is no concept for free items as you are moving the valuated stock between plants.

In this scenerio, you will need to have the same item created under UNBW material type and then attach it to the STO along with the valuated material as a seperate line item

The Stock for UNBW can be done through 501 movement and charging off of valuated material stock can be through 201, specifying the respective cost center.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Yes its under GR/IR Control, just mark it Display and then try creating a PO, you will find the "Free Item" colum non editable.

Regards

Merwyn

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

hi merwyn,

actually the free goods field is appeared in my purchase order screen, but when i want to create standard purchase order (NB) and suppose

in item no 10 i give 20 quantity valuable goods

in item no 20 i give 1 quantity free goods, than go for save the document, it is saved.. no problem,

but when i try for the same using stock transfer order (UB), the free good item is not saved, even if i cant able to flag it..

but for the NBF and UBF the field setting are same for GR/IR control.

plz help me ..

regards

raghu..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Free Goods indicator for NBF is under selection group - GR/IR Control as "GR/IR control"

- just make it display and check creating a PO...

Regards

Merwyn

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

hi merywn,

r u sure that free good are under GR/IR control.

kindly reply soon.

thank you for answer.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Return goods indicator for NBF is under selection group - GR/IR Control as "Returns Indicator"

For free goods I am too trying to find out...

Regards

Merwyn

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the Field in Purchase Order which you want to Remove Just Go to Field Selection and Uncheck Tick Mark against Required, Optional & Display (Dont Tick Three Options KEep all Blank) & Save.

Regards,

Ashok

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ashok,

I dont want to remove any data, but i want to see the field "free goods and return goods" in screen layout of NBF..

hope u understand my question this time.

regards