Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical key figure

Keshi1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Anybody know the transaction to enter statistical key figure entry in as a list once other than KB31N.

Cant we do Excel upload for this matter. Pls advice.

ThanX.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Generally we don't have Excel upload format for KB31N which is really a pain to make more entries, as one of our friend said you can copy and paste (use a format in excel with 4 column generally ) and copy paste with this you can do 12 at a time I believe, then Hit enter and repeat the same ,

in my last company I tried another Transaction called BATCHMAN, with that we can upload but I am not sure How to use that Transaction,

Hope this will help you ,

Paartha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried writing a BDC for upload?

KB31N provides both List Entry as well as Individual Entry - you need to select the correct option Goto --> List or Individual.

Cheers.

Keshi1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

But in list view we can only paste few amount of data. I need to gave 100 or more line items don't it facilitate some kind of upload ( excel upload ).

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In KB31n when you chosse List option you get few lines where you update the CC and Stk and units etc.

If you all the data in thre required format as mentioned in the screen .

Then copy the data from the excel sheet.

and place the curosr on the first entry box in KB31n and then click on ICON copy which is mentioned in the bottom

I have tried the same for more than 500 entries.

regards

Srigopal