cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Freshers - Is it Support or Implementation first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm would like to join as a fresher. Can Somebody tell me if I would be put into a support project or an implementation project first. If i'm put into an support project at first, for how many months will it be for? Please tell me as to what work is generally assigned to a fresher...support or implementation?

Waiting for your reply....Thanks in Advance.

Thank you,

Nazim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazim,

Freshers will be always ( 90%) be placed in support projects .

This is always good for the freshers as well. so that they can learn the things slowely without much pressure .

Even in support also there will be need to do small small implementations like stuff.

But in case of implementation it is very difficult for the fresher to meet the deadlines and to map the customer requirements.

support teaches you lot of things ..in a very easy way.

So always better to go for support first for atleast one year and then for implementation.

In implementaition most of the times you work on specific part , but in support you will be involved in all the areas.

Regards,

Vvieks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Depends upon the organisation you are going to join. You may be put in Support the to implementation / rollout. As a fresher it may take you 2-3 months to get into the stream, but aftert that it will be challenging.

It all depends on the organisation and your collegues.

Prase

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nazim,

We can't tell which project will be assigned to the fresher it can be support or it can be implementation or it can be roleout or upgradation.

The assignment will be depend upon the company requirement and what are the projects they are having at present and what are the project avail in the pipeline.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.